I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. —Psalm 9:1
Do you have a heart full of thanksgiving for all our Lord God Almighty has done for you? What are some of those things you are thankful to Him for?
- Salvation of course is right on top of the things to be thankful for. Yes, thank You Father for drawing me to Jesus (John 6:44).
- I am thankful for His Word from which He reveals Himself and gives guidance (Psalm 119:105).
- Elaine, my wife, would surely be next. She has been such a faithful friend, partner, lover, mother and grandmother as well as a faithful business owner. I would not be who I am without her (Psalm 18:22).
- My children are the joy of my heart. I thank God for Jeremy, Rebecca, Hannah and Ben (Psalm 127:5).
- I am thankful for my eight grandchildren: Abigail, Jordyn, Maria, Caroline, Josie, Julia, Autumn and Logan (Psalm 128:6).
- I am thankful for the church, the body of Christ locally and world-wide and that we will all be in glory together forever one day (Revelation Chapters 21-22).
- I am thankful for His Creation. There is so much beauty on this planet to enjoy (I Timothy 6:17) and then one day all will be made perfect.
- I am thankful for His provision day by day ((I Timothy 6:17).
These are just to name a few, but let us reflect regularly on His wonderful deeds and there are soooo many! And let us be thankful. We have soooooo much to be thankful for. So let us walk through our days as thankful people. Yes, Dear Father, may this be so by the power of Your Holy Spirit and in the authority of Your Son Jesus. So may it be today and for the rest of my life. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbWL7yvK80E