TRUST HIS POWER TO HELP!
For God has power to help or to cast down. —II Chronicles 25:8
What is your situation? Does God have the power to help you in the situation and through the situation? As we look at situations in the world, does God have power to help in those situations or to cast down in those situations? Of course He does. He who created all things has the power to do whatever He desires to do. Surely, whatever situation you are in or will be in He is able to help you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfiYWaeAcRw
Are you looking to Him for help? Are you depending on Him for help? Are you expecting Him to help?
- The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him. —Exodus 15:2
- The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. —Psalm 28:7
- The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. —Psalm 118:14
- Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. —Isaiah 12:2
- The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights. —Habakkuk 3:19
- LORD, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in time of distress, —Jeremiah 16:19
Now… will we trust Him to help us in our situation? Will we trust Him to cast down what He desires to cast down? Dear Father may this be so. May I trust Your power to be applied to my situation according to Your desires and my benefit and the benefit of others. May this be so by the power of Your Holy Spirit and in the authority of Jesus Your Son.