MY LOVING, CARING AND FAITHFUL LORD
The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. — Lamentations 3:22-23
The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. The LORD is the strength of his people; he is the saving refuge of his anointed. —Psalm 25:7-8
Lord, I thank you for—
- Your steadfast love that never ceases. I am so grateful that you love me, even when I fail and do not honor you as I should, as I desire to.
- Your mercies that never come to an end. If your mercies did cease, I would be hopeless.
- Your mercies are new every morning. I am so grateful to be able to start a new day. knowing that Your mercy is new toward me in this day.
- Your faithfulness is great and I am fortunate to know Your faithfulness toward me will never end. I may not be able to depend on man 100% of the time, but I surely can depend on You. I am so grateful for this.
- You are my strength. I truly have none of my own. Only when I understand how weak I am, then I can live in Your strength.
- You are my shield. There is no greater protection than Your protection. I am grateful to know I am eternally safe in You.
- You I trust fully, even with the many things I do not understand.
- You are my help and I can depend on that.
- You cause my heart to exult and praise you as I ponder all these things.
- You encourage me to sing songs of thanksgiving to you. I am so grateful for all You are and for all You have done, are doing and will do for me.
- You and You alone are my Savior and I thank You for being so.
Dear Father, I thank You for loving me, for Your care for me, for the hope You have given me and I so look forward to being with Jesus and all who love Him. May I faithfully live for You in the power of Your Holy Spirit and in the authority of Your Son Jesus, seeking to honor You for Your glory. Yes, may this truly be so! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rKKybs7o2Q&list=RD1rKKybs7o2Q&start_radio=1