THE PROMISE OF OUR LORD!
The LORD of hosts has sworn: “As I have planned, so shall it be, and as I have purposed, so shall it stand… This is the purpose that is purposed concerning the whole earth, and this is the hand that is stretched out over all the nations. For the LORD of hosts has purposed, and who will annul it? His hand is stretched out, and who will turn it back? —Isaiah 14:24, 26-37
Don’t be discouraged! As our Lord has said, “As I have planned, so shall it be, and as I have purposed, so shall it stand.”
“What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written: “For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.” No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, k neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” —Romans 8:31-39
Rejoice brother and sister, fellow follower of Jesus, “For the LORD of hosts has purposed, and who will annul it?” None can turn back His plans and purposes in anything. So…
- God is for us, who can be against us? Nobody!
- He gave Jesus for us and will graciously give us all things. Rejoice!
- God justifies us, who can bring any charge against us? Nobody!
- Who can condemn us? Nobody!
- Jesus is at our Father’s right hand interceding for us! Praise His Name!
- Who can separate us from the love of Christ? Nobody! Nothing!
- Trouble, hardship, persecution, famine, nakedness, danger or sword cannot separate us!
- We are “more than conquerors through him who loved us!”
- Death, life, angels, demons, the present, the future, powers, height, depth, nothing in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!
Fellow follower of Jesus, brother and sister, do you get it? Do not fear! You are completely safe in Jesus and He will guide you safely home! Nothing and nobody in all creation is able to change that— nothing and nobody! Got it? Now, run with perseverance the race He has marked out for you and keep your eyes fixed on Jesus! (Hebrews 12:1-2).
Dear Father I am so grateful to know what I have in Jesus because by calling on His Name. What a joy to know these things. May I rest in them and be faithful to what You have called me to. Yes, may this be so by the power of Your Holy Spirit and in the authority of Your Son Jesus. So may it be! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rKKybs7o2Q