ENCOURAGE SOMEONE TODAY!
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near. —Hebrews 10:24-25
As the Day of Jesus’ return draws nearer and nearer, whenever it may be, there are some things we are to be considering. We are to:
- Be considering each other
- Stir up, provoke, encourage, stimulate, be concerned for, promote, show, rouse, motivate arouse, excite, help each other all the more to love
- Stir up, provoke, encourage, stimulate, be concerned for, promote, show, rouse, motivate arouse, excite, help each other all the more to good works
- Not neglect meeting together
- Encourage each other
- Encourage more and more as the Day draws near
So… how have you or are you or will you be faithful in this toward others? How will you do so today? Will you take the time today to do this? How will you do this today? Fellow follower of Jesus, we need not only to be encouraged ourselves, but we need to encourage others on to be and do more of what our Lord desires. The Body of Christ, His Church, is to be serving each other this way as well as the lost. May we do so! May we be faithful in this!
Yes, Dear Father, show me who to encourage today and how You desire me to encourage them. May this be so by the power of Your Holy Spirit and in the authority of Your Son and my Lord Jesus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEhRucEVzH8 But not just today, but may l seek to be encouraging others life-long. May it be so!