THE ONCE IGNORANT BELIEVED!
The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified his servant Jesus, whom you delivered over and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release him. But you denied the Holy and Righteous One, and asked for a murderer to be granted to you, and you killed the Author of life, whom God raised from the dead. To this we are witnesses. —Acts 3:13-15
There is much in these above verses!
- Jesus is a Servant (Philippians 2:5-11).
- The Jews delivered Jesus over to Pilate (John 19:28-32).
- The Jews denied Jesus in the presence of Pilate (John 19:15-16).
- Pilate had decided to let Jesus go (John 18:38-39).
- The Jews denied the Holy and Righteous Jesus (John 1914-16).
- The Jews asked for a murderer instead of Jesus to be released (Luke 23:18-19).
- The Jews killed the Author of Life— Jesus (Luke 23:20-21).
- God raise the Author of Life from death to life (Luke 24:6-7).
The Jews had acted in ignorance (Acts 3:17). As Peter was preaching to the people “the priests and the captain of the temple guard and the Sadducees came up to them, greatly disturbed that they were teaching the people and proclaiming in Jesus the resurrection of the dead. They seized Peter and John, and because it was evening, they put them in custody until the next day. But many who heard the message believed, and the number of men grew to about five thousand” (Acts 4:1-4). There are those who have acted in ignorance, but when they truly hear the message about Jesus many respond. On this particular day thousands responded to the message about Jesus and believed.
At one point in our lives we acted in ignorance, lived in ignorance as to who Jesus is. So let us have patience with those around us who are living in ignorance of who Jesus is. In our ignorance we heard the message and believed so let us be hopeful that others presently in ignorance hear the message about Jesus and will respond as well. Keep sharing the message of Jesus with those around us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD6khv6pGkw
Yes may I do so Dear Father by the power of Your Holy Spirit and in the authority of Your Dear Son Jesus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QANH8MWuyaE