THANK GOD! PRAISE GOD!
The one who offers thanksgiving as his sacrifice glorifies me; to one who orders his way rightly I will show the salvation of God. —Psalm 50:23
Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name. —Hebrews 13:15
Do you offer thanksgiving to God regularly? This is a “sacrifice” that glorifies Him! So let us, the people of God, that thank Him often. What are you thanking Him for today? We surely have plenty to thank Him for…
Do you praise Him? This is also a “sacrifice” to God as we “openly profess His Name. When was the last time you “openly” professed His Name? Oh, that we would regularly and continually do so, praising His Name and honoring Him!
We have so much to thank and praise God for:
- Our Father drew us to Jesus.
- He opened out eyes to see who Jesus is.
- He gave us understanding of what Jesus did on the cross for us.
- He has forgiven our sin.
- He has given us eternal life.
- He has a place in heaven for us.
- He has taken away our fear of death.
- He has given us a peace the world cannot give.
- He has given us eternal purpose.
- He has given us spiritual gifts.
- He has given us work to do for Him.
- He will never leave us.
- He will bring us to heaven.
- He will allow nothing to separate us from His love.
- He is Sovereign over all.
- He works all thing together for the good to those who know Him.
We could go on and on with all that we can thank and praise Him for. So… let us take the time to regularly and continually do so! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDXtZAFUBlI
Dear Father I am so grateful that You love us and that we can depend on You and trust You always as we live in this sinful, fallen world. Thank You for the hope You have given us that we will be with Jesus one day in that perfect place. Until then may we live faithfully for You by the power of Your Holy Spirit and in the authority of Your Son Jesus. Yes, so may it be.