And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come. —Matthew 24:14
The goal of Wycliffe Bible Translators is to have God’s Word in every language by 2025.
The Worldwide Status of Bible Translation (2015):
· More than 1,300 languages have access to the New Testament and some portions of Scripture in their language.
· More than 550 languages have the complete translated Bible.
· About 7,000 languages are known to be in use today.
· Up to 180 million people need Bible translation to begin in their language.
· Just under 2,300 languages across 130 countries have active translation and linguistic development work happening right now.
· Up to 1,800 languages still need a Bible translation project to begin.
What part are we taking in reaching the world with the gospel? How does the Lord God Almighty want you involved? https://www.wycliffe.org/about/why
Dear Father, help me to be involved in the work You have for me wherever that may take me. May I serve in the authority of Jesus and in the power of the Holy Spirit.