LOVE GOD! HOPE IN HIM AND NOT MONEY!
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. —I Timothy 6:10
As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy. They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life. —I Timothy 6:17-19
Money is neutral and can be used for good or evil. Just as a brick is neutral and can be used to build wonderful structures or can be used to kill someone. It is the love of money that “is a root of all kinds of evils.” Here are some roots of evil happening today in America because of the love of money.
- Abortion is the murdering of children for profit by those committing this great evil. It is a wicked money-making atrocity because of the love of money.
- Sex trafficking of children and youth is such a horrendously satanic motivated destruction of lives. Like abortion, there are those who prey on the most helpless among us.
- The desire of our government to pay for the travel of a person from one state that prohibits abortion to another state that promotes abortion. The state that prohibits abortion recognizes the child in the womb. So, our government wants to TRAFFICK a child across state lines to kill that child. How utterly evil!
- Drugs coming over our border, it is reported, are killing 300 of our people each day. If indeed these drugs are coming from China or any other nation… is this not an act of war? If missiles were killing that many people a day it would be.
- Sexual immorality of all kinds is outside the bounds of God’s design and is evil. But pornography, sex change operations, those abusing youth being trafficked… these are such evil ways to make money.
- Medical manipulation of our culture by drug profiting companies and others aligned with them from an on-going, fear driven pandemic promotion.
- Printing of money to promote extreme agendas to eliminate freedom.
- Billionaires using their influence on elections and social media.
- “Free” money given out to the populace by government in various ways to keep people in bondage.
- Education being driven by money hungry unions and government manipulation.
Well, those are a few areas that come immediately to mind. Yes, it is the “love of money that is the root of all kinds of evils.” On the other hand, fellow follower of our Lord Jesus, we are not to set our hopes on the uncertainty of riches.” Instead, we are to set our hope in God. We are to do good and be rich in good works. We are to be generous and ready to share with others. May we do so out of our love for God and people! Yes, Dear Father, may this be so in the power of Your Holy Spirit and in the authority of Your Son Jesus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-1fwZtKJSM