HIS GLORIOUS WORD!
The law of the Lord is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple. The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes. The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever. The decrees of the Lord are firm, and all of them are righteous. —Psalm 19:7-9
God’s Word is so very precious and we need to be listening to what He has to say to us. How can I live a life pleasing to Him if I am not listening to what His desires are? May you and I read His Word and ponder what He has to say to us every day. Only then will we know how to truly live life because His Word is—
- Perfect and refreshes the soul— oh how we need to be refreshed by Him often!
- Trustworthy and makes wise the simple— His Word is the only Word that we can fully trust and His Word give us wisdom!
- Right and gives joy to the heart— Understanding life from His perspective delights us because we know this life is not it and eternity with Him is coming! He is never wrong!
- Radiant and gives light to the eyes— His Word helps us see in this dark world!
- Firm and righteous— He will do what He says and He always does what is right!
Now… whose word are you going to listen to? God’s or man’s? Yeh, I will pick God’s Word over man’s any day! Why would I not? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zaaiFp4RSM
Dear Father I thank You for Your Word for it is a road map, a love letter and compass for life. May I be faithful to what You say to me. May this be so in the power of Your Holy Spirit and in the authority of Jesus. So be it!